Where can one find A Wrinkle In Time Narated by the author? My daughter had it in tape when she was young, but we can't find it in any other form!
Great question, Meryl! You'll have to look for that in your local library ... The publisher made a new edition available, and no longer sells that version. We think it's charming too, and it would be terrific to see it available.
I am in fifth grade at Riverside Elementary. I am doing a school project where I am instructed to contact an author and ask them a few questions. I decided to email you because I have read your book, “A Wrinkle in Time” and I loved it. I am a fan of science fiction books! If you can, please answer these questions honestly:
1. How did you get the ideas for your books?
2. How much time do you spend researching for a book?
3. How do you pace yourself in writing a book and why?
4. What is your goal when writing a book?
5. What is your favorite part of the writing process?
6. Which appeals more to you to write about: non-fiction or fiction?
7. How has your writing changed you?
Thank you very much!
Who are the people that you dedicated A Wrinkle in Time to?Madeleine L'Engle responded on 05/17/2017